Holy Family Primary & Infant SchoolAddress: 9 Laws Street, Kingston
Operator: Charmaine Ferguson
- Police records.
- Medical certificate of health for all staff members (10).
- Food handler’s permits for 7 staff members,
- 3 additional staff members to improve pupil teacher ratio, OCR, PH and first aid training for 6 staff members.
- Programme plans and appropriate schedule to be developed for each class.
- Additional toys (65 pieces).
- Anecdotal records to be developed for all classes.
- Sleeping mats (10).
- 12 wall fans.
- 30 4 ft. bulbs.
- Play equipment to facilitate outdoor play ( the principal has indicated that Digicel has signed of on a project to renovate the play area), all plans and policies to be developed, injury and illlness logs to be developed.
- Consultation meetings to be scheduled.
- Children’s files to be compiled.
- Fire and Public Health inspections to be carried out,
- Earthquake and fire drills to conducted and recorded.