Did you know that you can help to keep your child safe?
- Know at all times where your children are!
- Take your small children to school. Do not ask strangers to drop them off.
- Do not leave your children alone at home or with persons with whom they are not comfortable, even if this is a family member.
- Instruct your child to walk and play in groups where they can be seen.
- Keep your children in sight while in public places.
- Listen to your children
- Avoid sending small children alone to the shop and the bar even when these places are nearby.
- Instruct your child to stay away from strangers. Do not go into their vehicle and do not take a ride from them even when they say that they know you.
- Teach your children what is right from what is wrong – this will help to keep them safe.
- Instruct your children not to follow their friends to strange places unsupervised.
- Know who your children’s friends are
- Instruct your children of all ages not to take free rides from strangers.