REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Procurement Entity: The Early Childhood Commission (ECC)
Project Name: Procurement of Consultancy for Evaluation of the Jamaica Early Childhood Curriculum for Children Birth to Age Five
The Early Childhood Commission (ECC) invites you to submit a proposal as per requirements of the Bidding Document.
The consultant will be responsible for providing specialist services in the revision of the Jamaica Early Childhood Curriculum through the review of the curriculum. The consultant will be required to produce a desk review, a draft of the revised curriculum, the final approved curriculum with supporting templates and training materials in order to meet the present and future needs of the 21st century children.
Criteria includes but not limited to:
• Valid Tax Compliance Letter (TCL)
• Post graduate qualifications in Curriculum Development
• At least five (5) years’ documented experience in Curriculum Development and Early Childhood Education or related areas of pedagogy, i.e. the approach to teaching early learners Birth to Five, STREAM, technology in EC.
• Certification or qualification through experience in understanding and consistent application of curriculum development for early childhood development
• Certification or qualification in data collection and data management/evaluation in Jamaica
Director 1 – Public Procurement
Shops 44 – 49 Kingston Mall
8 – 10 Ocean Boulevard, Kingston
(876) 618-2769/ (876) 553-6033
Download of Bid Document: Bidding documents are available for download on the GOJ Electronic Procurement system (www.gojep.gov.jm) and here as at Monday, January 10, 2022.
Deadline for Submission:
Bids must be submitted online via the GOJ Electronic Procurement portal or via Email no later than Monday, January 31, 2022 at 2:00pm.