Reporting to the Director, Sector Support Services, the Data Entry Clerk is responsible for providing data entry support to the Director and the department.
- The Data Entry Clerk receives and process all Salary Subsidy applications.
- Support the application process by inputting application data in the relevant computer applications.
- Inform the ECD Supervisors and Early Childhood Development Officers of the ECIs of approval of salary subsidy.
- Communicates with the Accounts department until payment is made.
- Process all PACE Canada donor support money receives/resources.
- Update the PACE Canada president on payments.
- Write monthly report on SS and PACE Canada.
- Monitor resources given to the department for ECIs within the regions and ensure ECD Supervisors pick them up from ECC head office.
- Assist in the preparation of correspondence and reports to ECIs by typing, printing and packaging documents as requested.
- Batch, file documents and retrieve filed documents as requested.
Minimum Required Qualification and Experience
- Four (4) CXC passes at the General Proficiency Level, including English Language and Mathematics.
Remuneration: Salary Scale $922,930.00 – $1,241,238.00 per annum, and any other allowances attached to the post
Written application along with detailed Curriculum Vitae should be submitted no later than Friday, March 3, 2023 to:
Manager, Human Resources & Administration
Early Childhood Commission
Shops 44-49 Kingston Mall
8-10 Ocean Boulevard, Kingston
Or by email to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants; however, only persons who are shortlisted will be contacted.